FAQs - COLORS LION
Note: If you have any questions about our products, please read our Instructions for use first.
Note: We do not offer telephone advice.
Shipping and payment
- How much are the shipping costs?
- Can paints and varnishes also be picked up on site?
- Goods are damaged or wrong item - what to do?
- General information about returning the order
How much are the shipping costs?
We want you to receive your order quickly and cheaply. For this reason, shipping within Germany is FREE.
For shipping to other EU countries we charge a flat rate of €4.90 per package. Shipping normally takes 3-5 working days. Shipping is done with DPD.
The duration of shipping to international areas depends heavily on the destination country.A flat rate of €15 per package is charged.
Can paints and varnishes also be picked up on site?
The goods arrived damaged or I received the wrong item - what should I do?
General information about returning the order
Please send the goods to the following address:
Dittelsdorfer Straße 12
Products and application
- I would like advice by telephone, where can I find a telephone number?
- Is it possible to get samples of different colors?
- Do you also produce special colors upon request?
- How many square meters do I need for x square meters?
I would like advice by telephone, where can I find a telephone number?
We do not offer individual customer advice. Please use our Product Finder.
Is it possible to get samples of different colors?
No, that's not possible. Please use the illustrations for our products and the RAL color chart.
Do you also produce special colors upon request?
No, we only produce according to RAL Classic, with the exception of pearl and luminous tones. All available colors can be seen in the product selection .
How many liters do I need for x m2?
Consumption is always stated on the product page. It is best to use the integrated quantity calculator:
You need 0 liters
The information refers to a shift. If you have several coats, you have to expect more paint.