Sie benötigen 0 Liter
The composition of the selected raw materials from our The Flynn boat paint ensures a unique yacht finish.
Since your boat is exposed to permanent and strong environmental influences, it must be painted by the boating and sailing season at the latest.
This abrasion-resistant, seawater-resistant and extremely weatherproof ship's coating is highly acid-resistant. Weak alkalis don't stand a chance!
It is extremely resilient and highly elastic.
It also fills very well and is a valuable Made in Germany mixture.
- Consumption: approx. 8-10qm/l
- Drying for wood / metal: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 2-3 hours, dry after approx. 8 hours
- Drying of GRP / plastic / polyester: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 1 hour, dry after approx. 3-4 hours
- Can be painted over: after approx. 4 hours
- Valuable Made in Germany
- Finest brand quality Made in Germany
If you need paint set,you can>>>CLICK HERE<<< to orderourcolors lion paint set ( X300) to order. This was specially developed for the paints and varnishes of Farben Löwe.
Please note that you will receive a high-quality 2-component paint with the variant "Subsurface: GRP / polyester" (mixing ratio 5:1 (component A : component B)). Hardener is included in this case and is included in the price!
Processing boat paint (wood & metal) | Processing boat paint (GRP & plastic) | Show warnings | Technical Data Sheet (Wood & Metal) | Technical data sheet (GRP & plastic)