Lausitzer Farbwerke bathtub varnish - traditional in a SET
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Order now and receive your goods within 2-3 days for free!
High-quality bathtub varnish
SIT, DOWN, FEEL GOOD! From plastic and plastic to enamel and acrylic to GRP and ceramic: with the Lausitzer Farbwerke bathtub varnish you can bring a completely new shine to your bathroom - inexpensively, without much effort and with long-term protection. By the way: A hardener is included!
HIGH QUALITY: The unique quality - Made in Germany - ensures excellent abrasion resistance and delivers a hammer-hard result - also ideal for shower trays, sinks and toilets.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT: The Hamburg professional paint is particularly characterized by its extreme resistance. After just the first thin application you will get a perfect result - saving time and money. And the consumption? It is only approx. 7-8m²/liter.
USER-FRIENDLY: Whether with a roller, brush or spray gun - the highly opaque and environmentally friendly 2-component bathtub paint is dust-dry after around 60 minutes and can be painted over after around 4-6 hours. With this product you get two varnishes that you just have to mix in a 5:1 ratio. Our tip: Only mix together as much polish as you can use in 100 minutes.
PERSONAL: We are there for you and your perfect paint job! We will be happy to send you detailed application instructions upon request. For example, if you want to thin the paint, we recommend our paints Löwe special thinner 2K/400. As a painting set, we recommend the Farben Löwe painting set X300, which was specially developed for our paints.
Step-by-step instructions for use
- The processing and especially the drying of the boat paint should not take place below 10°C. This information refers to the paint material, substrate and room temperature during processing and the subsequent drying and curing time.
- Sources of dust should be removed.
- The surface can be sanded before use and must be clean, dry, free of grease, silicone and wax. You should definitely remove any loose old paint or rust beforehand. Important: Do not use cleaners containing soap or scouring milk. For cleaning surfaces and equipment, we recommend our Farbenlöwe thinner 2K/400. (See below)
- A primer is not necessary. You can also use colored varnish as a primer.
- Spray, roll or brush the paint. 1-2 coats are recommended.
- The paint is dust dry after 60 minutes. The product can then also be painted over after about 4 hours.
Data & Facts
Processing temperature: from 10°C - Mixing ratio: 5:1 (component A: Component B) - Processing time: approx. 4-5 hours at 20°C - Can be painted over: after 4-6 hours - Can be filled: after 48 hours - Dust dry: after approx. 60 minutes - final hardness: approx. 5-7 days
- Consumption: approx. 7-8 m² / liter
- Mixing ratio: 5:1 (component A: component B)
- Weigh and mix in a ratio of 5:1 (by weight). Now take a kitchen scale and fill it into a can, e.g.b Add 500 grams of varnish and then add 100 grams of hardener.
- Now paint the bathtub. We recommend two thin coats of paint to get the best result.
- After approx. The paint is dust dry in 60 minutes. After 12 hours you can easily remove the painter's tape.
Family business redefined
Welcome to the territory of the FARBENLÖWE: to the premier class of paints and varnishes
. and the most modern that the paint and paint world has to offer. Without detours, without middlemen and without compromises. But with a strong team from the New Economy and 30 years of lived Hanseatic merchant honor: Finn and Thomas Fleischer, who have created a strong dominance on the German paint market from two generations.
Quality seal: MADE IN GERMANY
Since we supply each of our customers directly and the ordered goods reach you without any intermediaries, we can offer prices that no one else has at this level of quality, despite the outstanding product and service quality
Hardener is supplied and included in the price!
Sie benötigen 0 Liter
Longevity of our products
In this section we show you how our paints look even after 5
years of intensive use - in comparison to other
Do I need a primer?
Our paints are designed in such a way that you basically don't need a primer. However, we recommend applying an additional coat and thinning it with our thinner. However, if the surface is difficult and you want to be on the safe side, we recommend our 2K primer, which is perfect for all surfaces. Because a primer ensures a better hold.
Wo kann ich die RAL-Übersicht finden?
Can I also spray the paint?
Our paints are ideal for use with spray guns. To achieve the best result, we recommend adding 10% thinner to the paint. And the best thing is that you can also use the same dilution to clean the surface. This will save you time and effort!
What does ideal surface preparation look like?
For optimal painting, thorough surface preparation is essential. The first step is to remove dust and dirt from the surface. It is best to use a broom or water and avoid soapy cleaners, as these can cause the paint to crack later. Instead, we recommend cleaning the surface with our thinner to achieve the best possible result.
This product has no reviews yet.