Sie benötigen 0 Liter
Be a bathtub doctor with high quality thanks to the best raw materials - already in use for many years.
7-9qm/L - Extremely resistant - Abrasion-resistant and extremely hard as a result - Bathtub coating without removal, without dirt, without noise - Fills well and runs - Fast drying and high stability - Easy to apply with a brush, roller or spray gun
Processing temperature: at least 10°C - Mixing ratio: 5:1 (A : B) - Processing time: approx. 60 min at 20°C - Can be painted over: after 12 hours - Can be filled: after 48 hours - Dust dry: after approx. 60 minutes - final hardness: approx. 7 days
1. The bathtub must be clean and free of grease and lime | 2. It is best to remove silicone joints at the edge. After painting, new and clean silicone can be injected | 3. Mask fittings and edges | 4. Roughen the surface and paint twice.
- Consumption: approx. 7-9qm/l
- Drying: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 1 hour, dry after approx. 3-4 hours, depending on the substrate
- Can be painted over: after approx. 4 hours
- Finest brand quality Made in Germany
- Scandinavian long-term protection
If you want to dilute the paint, you can >>>CLICK HERE <<< to order our special dilution 2K/400 from FARBENLÖWE. If you need paint set,you can>>>CLICK HERE<<< to orderourcolors lion paint set ( X300) to order. This was specially developed for the paints and varnishes of Farben Löwe.
If you need paint set,you can>>>CLICK HERE<<< to orderourcolors lion paint set ( X300) to order. This was specially developed for the paints and varnishes of Farben Löwe.