Sie benötigen 0 Liter
Are you looking for a high-quality tile paint in anthracite gray RAL 7016 to give your tiles a new and modern coat of paint?
Then the hard-wearing & high-coverage 2-component tile paint from the Hamburg paint professional is exactly what you need the right varnish.
Also suitable for underfloor heating - heat-resistant up to 70°C
Apply it very thinly and you will get a perfect result. This saves you time and paint and ensures quick drying - consumption: approx. 7 - 10 m² / liter
- Extremely durable
- Excellent water resistance
- Processing with roller or brush
- Very good adhesion and high opacity
- Impact & Abrasion Resistant
- Highly Resilient
- Chemical Resistant
- 100% Made in Germany
Processing temperature: already from 10°C
- Mixing ratio: 5:1 (varnish : hardener)
- Processing time: approx. 60 minutes at 20°C
- Dust dry: after approx. 60 minutes
- Can be painted over: after 12 hours
- Can be filled: after 48 hours (meaning: come into contact with water)
- Final hardness: after approx. 7 days
The corresponding hardener is included free of charge!
If you want to dilute the paint, you can >>>CLICK HERE <<< to order our special dilution 2K/400 from FARBENLÖWE.