Sie benötigen 0 Liter
Do you need a high-quality, robust and weather-resistant boat paint for wood and metal?
Then the polyurethane (PU) reinforced boat paint from the Hamburg paint professional is just the right yacht paint.
In addition, the boat paint is shock and impact resistant, weather resistant, quick-drying, alcohol-resistant, hard-wearing and abrasion-resistant. - Subsurface: metal / wood - Consumption: approx. 8-10 qm/L - Application: spraying, rolling, brush - curing: loadable after 2 - 3 days.
- Consumption: approx. 7-10qm/l
- Drying for wood / metal: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 2-3 hours, dry after approx. 8 hours
- Drying of GRP / plastic / polyester: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 1 hour, dry after approx. 3-4 hours
- Can be painted over: after approx. 4 hours
- Long term protection
- Finest brand quality Made in Germany
Processing boat paint (wood & metal) | Processing boat paint (GRP & plastic) | Show warnings | Technical Data Sheet (Wood & Metal) | Technical data sheet (GRP & plastic)