Sie benötigen 0 Liter
The polyurethane (PU) reinforced boat paint from FARBENLÖWE forms an extremely resilient and highly elastic coating that is very well suited for outdoor use due to its weather resistance.
It is also highly opaque with excellent flow and scratch-resistant , shock and impact resistant, weather-resistant, quick-drying, alcohol-resistant, hard-wearing and abrasion-resistant.
Subsurface: metal / wood - consumption: approx. 8-10 qm/L - processing: spraying, rolling, brush - curing: resilient after 2 - 3 days
Pure PU clear coat, thanks to the special formula harder and better than conventional alkyd resin paint or synthetic resin paint. The UV protection filter protects the wood surface against yellowing.
- Consumption: approx. 7-10qm/l
- Drying for wood / metal: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 2-3 hours, dry after approx. 8 hours
- Drying of GRP / plastic / polyester: dust-dry at 20°C after approx. 1 hour, dry after approx. 3-4 hours
- Can be painted over: after approx. 4 hours
- Long term protection
- Finest brand quality Made in Germany
Please note that with the variant "Subsurface: GRP / polyester" you will receive a high-quality 2-component paint (mixing ratio 5:1 (component A : component B)). In this case, hardener is supplied and is of course included in the price!
If you need paint set,you can>>>CLICK HERE<<< to orderourcolors lion paint set ( X300) to order. This was specially developed for the paints and varnishes of Farben Löwe.