The correct use: Metal Protective Paint 3-in-1
Here you can find out how to use our 3in1 protective metal paint, what you need to pay attention to and what material you will need.
You will need
- 3in1 metal protective paint
- painters' tape to mask the area not to be coated
- if required, a farbenlöwe thinner (can also be used afterwards for cleaning the brushes)
- The processing and especially the drying of the 3in1-lacquer should not take place below 10°C. This information refers to the paint material, substrate and room temperature during processing and the subsequent drying and curing time.
- Dust sources should be removed.
- Use painters' tape to cover the areas that are not to be coated. Stir the paint well before use.
- The surface must be sanded before use. It must be clean, dry, free of grease, silicone and wax. Loose old coats of paint or rust should be removed before use. Important: Do not use soap-based cleaners or scouring agents. These are made from fatty acids and are therefore not suitable for dissolving fat.
- A primer is not necessary.
- If desired, dilute the 3in1 paint with approx. 5 - 10% thinner.
- Spray, roll or apply the paint with a brush. One or two coats are recommended.The paint is dust-dry after 24 hours. The product can then be painted again.