The correct use: anti-mold paint
Preparations and processing:
- The processing and especially the drying of the 3in1 paint should not take place below 10°C. This information refers to the paint material, substrate and room temperature during processing and the subsequent drying and curing time.
- Dust sources should be removed.
- Use painter's tape to mask off the areas that are not to be coated. Stir the paint well before use.
- The surface must be sanded before use and be clean, dry and free of grease, silicone and wax. You should definitely remove loose old paintwork or rust beforehand. Important: Do not use soapy cleaners or scouring milk. These are made from fatty acids and are therefore not suitable for dissolving fat.
- A primer is not necessary.
- If desired, dilute the 3in1 varnish with approx. 5 - 10% thinner.
- Spray, roll or brush paint. One or two coats are recommended.
The paint is dust-dry after 24 hours. The product can then be painted over.