Lausitzer Farbwerke tile paint - traditional tile paint
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Order now and receive your goods within 2-3 days for free!
Sie benötigen 0 Liter
High-quality tile paint for wall tiles and floor tiles
SITS LIKE NE 1! With the Lausitzer Farbwerke tile lacquer you give your tiles a professional and modern coat of paint.
HIGH QUALITY: The unique quality - Made in Germany - ensures excellent water resistance, very good adhesion, high opacity as well as impact and abrasion resistance.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT: The professional paint is particularly characterized by its extreme durability. Already after a first very thin application you get a perfect result - this saves time and money. And the consumption? It is only around 7 - 10 m² / litre.
SIMPLICITY: Whether with a roller or brush - the high-coverage and environmentally friendly 2-component tile paint is dust-dry after around 60 minutes and can be painted over after 4 hours. With the Hamburg tile paint you get two paints that you only have to mix in a ratio of 5:1. Our tip: Mix only as much paint as you can use in 100 minutes.
PERSONAL: We are here for you and your perfect coat of paint! We would be happy to send you detailed application instructions on request. If you want to dilute the paint, we recommend our paint lion special dilution 2K/400. As a paint set, we recommend the Löwen paint set X300, which was specially developed for our paints.
Step-by-step instructions for use
- The processing and especially the drying of the boat paint should not take place below 10°C. This information relates to the paint material, substrate and room temperature during processing and the subsequent drying and curing time.
- Dust sources should be removed.
- The surface must be sanded before use and be clean, dry and free of grease, silicone and wax. You should definitely remove loose old paintwork or rust beforehand. Important: Do not use soapy cleaners or scouring milk. For cleaning the surface and equipment, we recommend our 2K/400 color lion thinner. (See below)
- A primer is not necessary. You can also use the colored paint as a primer.
- Spray, roll or brush paint. 1-2 coats are recommended.
- The paint is already dry after 1 hour. The product can then also be painted over after about 4 hours.
Facts & Figures
- Consumption: approx. 7-10qm/l
- Drying: dry at 20°C after 24 hours, depending on the substrate
- Final hardness: after approx. 7 days
- Finest brand quality Made in Germany
- Highly opaque & weatherproof
- Weigh and mix in a 5:1 ratio (by weight). Now take a kitchen scale, fill a can with e.g. 500 grams of paint and then add 100 grams of hardener.
- Now paint the tiles. We recommend two thin coats to get the best result.
- After about 60 minutes, the paint is dust-dry. After 12 hours you can easily remove the masking tape.
Family business redefined
Welcome to the FARBENLÖWE territory: in the premier class of paints and coatings
... and the most modern that the lacquer and paint world has to offer. Without detours, without middlemen and without compromises. But with a strong team from the New Economy and 30 years of living Hanseatic merchant honor: Finn and Thomas Fleischer, who have created a strong supremacy on the German paint market from two generations.
Seal of quality: MADE IN GERMANY
Because we supply each of our customers directly and the ordered goods reach you without any intermediaries, we can offer prices that nobody else has at this level of quality, despite outstanding product and service quality
|color lion thinner 2K/400||Color lion paint set (X300)||Color lion paint set + thinner|
|MADE IN GERMANY||✓||✓||✓|
Sie benötigen 0 Liter
longevity of our products
In this section we show you how our paints look even after 5
years of intensive use - in comparison to other
Do I need a primer?
Our paints are designed in such a way that you basically do not need a primer. However, we recommend making an extra coat and diluting it with our thinner. However, if the substrate is difficult and you want to be on the safe side, we recommend our 2K primer, which is perfectly suited for all substrates. Because a primer ensures a better hold.
Can I also spray paint?
Our paints are ideal for use with spray guns. For best results, we recommend adding 10% thinner to the paint. And the best thing is that you can also use the same thinner to clean the subfloor. This will save you time and effort!
What does an ideal substrate preparation look like?
Thorough surface preparation is essential for optimal painting. The first step is to remove dust and dirt from the surface. It is best to use a broom or water and avoid soap-based cleaners, as these can cause the paintwork to burst later. Instead, we recommend cleaning the surface with our thinner for the best possible result.
How can I contact you?
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us via WhatsApp at +49 40537985761.
This product has no reviews yet.